Political Geography Class
There is a class of students out there doing research on a political geography. A few of them have come up to our desk and asked for political science help, possible even saying they want the political science bibliographer. The research this particular class is doing (thus far) is not on the weirdly difficult side, so if I am not about (or if you just want to answer the question yourself) feel free to ask if they want help from you.
The questions thus far have all been answerable by the database International Political Science Abstracts. I did have one that also might want to look at Business Source Premier (an economics question). They are all looking at a particular country, so feel free to promote the Foreign Info by Country pages as well.
If the question is difficult or you aren't having any luck I am also happy to set up appointments with people (if I'm not here to answer the questions immediately), just give them my email address or one of my business cards which you can find in my little envelope on the door.
--Jennie
The questions thus far have all been answerable by the database International Political Science Abstracts. I did have one that also might want to look at Business Source Premier (an economics question). They are all looking at a particular country, so feel free to promote the Foreign Info by Country pages as well.
If the question is difficult or you aren't having any luck I am also happy to set up appointments with people (if I'm not here to answer the questions immediately), just give them my email address or one of my business cards which you can find in my little envelope on the door.
--Jennie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home